Saturday, February 4, 2012

What would be better for my money a 2009 honda fit or a 2009 Toyota Corolla?

I am interested in buying a new vehicle and I have researched and am down to three cars. 2009 Honda Fit 2009 Toyota Corolla 2009 Mazda Mazda3. Which one will be most reliable and better for my money?What would be better for my money a 2009 honda fit or a 2009 Toyota Corolla?i'd go with the corollaWhat would be better for my money a 2009 honda fit or a 2009 Toyota Corolla?
corolla most definately. i own an 09 black s. artic white headlights, hyper yellow fog lights, two and a quater inch piping, neon lights under seats. its got quick response. cant wait for my cold air intake!

Report Abuse

What would be better for my money a 2009 honda fit or a 2009 Toyota Corolla?http://fly2.ws/CheapCarAuction

- here's a good website to look for real good, affordable and quality vehicles from official government auctions!



I bought my Honda Accord for just $2250 with a milage of 5,270!

And it's been already a year I'm riding my car and it's still doing well! I've recommended it to my friends and all of them are enjoying their used cars and have no problem with it!What would be better for my money a 2009 honda fit or a 2009 Toyota Corolla?
Compare every feature of all three cars side by side at www.vehix.com That will help you make a more informed decision. I would go with the Honda Fit given the options.What would be better for my money a 2009 honda fit or a 2009 Toyota Corolla?Corolla =]What would be better for my money a 2009 honda fit or a 2009 Toyota Corolla?
Mazda3. less mark ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment