Monday, February 20, 2012

Easy to change headlights on a 2000 Toyota Camry Solara?

I need to put a new bulb in the driver's side headlight on my 2000 Toyota Solara. Is this an easy repair, one that I can do myself or should I take it to a dealership for service?Easy to change headlights on a 2000 Toyota Camry Solara?If you go to pep boys or auto zone and buy the headlight there they will assist you. Go in turn on your female charm act a little niave and ask the young guy to help you. bat your eyes a little and he will be more than willing to do it FOR FREE!Easy to change headlights on a 2000 Toyota Camry Solara?Super easy, I've done it many times.

1. Pop the hood

2. Remove screw on top.

3. Twist and pull (gently) the rubber piece that's holding in your bulb.

4. And slide the headlight out.

No comments:

Post a Comment