Sunday, February 26, 2012

Just how good is the new 2010 Toyota Prius? And is it out yet like in the dealerships?

Dad is going to buy the new Toyota Prius that I recommended him because he likes Japanese cars and quietness and comfort. Prius owners, please tell me about your experience with this prized car that gets 50mpg.Just how good is the new 2010 Toyota Prius? And is it out yet like in the dealerships?I have a 2005 Prius and I love it. It is fun to drive and gets me about 45 mph (which is why I bought it). I am a big beautiful woman and I fit very comfortably as does my 6'6" man friend! I also often carry a child in the backseat in a car seat and he never complains! There are so many extras but the 2010 is just mind blowing w all the extras! I want one! They are available in the dealerships now (as an owner I get updates and just got one 2 days ago that they are available at my dealership).

You can purchase the package that has this cool sensor and steering combo that can practically parallel park itself! I can haul stuff w the seats down in back or I can cover what I am carrying w the shade in back.

It is very, very quiet...lol...once I left the car on for 6 hours while I did something else. I had forgotten to lock it and hadn't turned it off because I didn't hear it running! It didn't use any gas during that time and the battery wasn't drained either! It has a mechanism built in to the auto-lock so you can't lock it running though. But the 2010 has a special thingy that allows you to start it from outside the car while locked so that it can warm up or cool off for you! Plus it has a solar powered cooling system that you can set to keep the car from getting hot on hot days.

The only thing I don't like is the stupid spoiler on the back that limits rear vision and is made of plastic so ppl are tempted to push on it to close the back end and it breaks.

The 2010 though has a back-up camera and better mirrors so you can see all around the car...way cool.

I want one.

Did I say, I want one?

Well, I do.Just how good is the new 2010 Toyota Prius? And is it out yet like in the dealerships?1 of best advances in technology in modern world being only true hybrid it gets 48 on highway and 52 in city. Same speed or actually more then average car and very reliable.Just how good is the new 2010 Toyota Prius? And is it out yet like in the dealerships?New Prius has a larger engine and lots of tree hugger goodies.Goodluck getting 50 mpg.



Buy I would never say a Prius is comfortable.Just how good is the new 2010 Toyota Prius? And is it out yet like in the dealerships?
Get a Ford Tempo

No comments:

Post a Comment