Monday, February 20, 2012

How does a Toyota FJ cruiser drive and handle?

I'm thinking about test driving one,but its 80 miles to the nearest Toyota dealership.Any suggestions ?How does a Toyota FJ cruiser drive and handle?I have driven one on an off-road course along with the Tacoma and the first-generation Tundra and to tell you the truth, I did not like it. The outward visibility is awful, the B and C pillars are too thick and the windshield is narrow and small. There was enough power but it was not as flexible as the Tacoma off-road. I did, however, like the standard exhaust note that came out of the pipes. It sounded like an aftermarket part even though it came from the factory. Oh, and if you're thinking about road trips with the FJ, then forget about it. The back seat is comfortable enough for a 12 year old at the most. Out of my comparisons I chose the Tacoma as the winner. It could have benefited from a little more power but the off-roading, the suspension, the ride and the smoothness all added up to make a great truck, not too mention visibility that's 4 times better than the FJ's.

But who knows? I see pletny of FJs on the streets so I guess people do not mind the poor visibility or the cramped rear seat. I hope this saves you the 80 mile trip and if it doesn't read some other reviews from both experts and owners because what do I know? I only drove it once.How does a Toyota FJ cruiser drive and handle?
its basically a big *** truck like an old land cruiserHow does a Toyota FJ cruiser drive and handle?I think it drives like a large SUV like a navigator or sequoia or trail blazer if not better, its worth the trip to test drive one most likely you will bring one home.How does a Toyota FJ cruiser drive and handle?
The toyota website has many videos about the FJ cruiser as an off road vehicle and describing the tech specs of the cruiser.



seeing the videos you will think it will kick *** a hummer so that's gonna give you the motivation for buying it so you will definitely test drive itHow does a Toyota FJ cruiser drive and handle?Depends on what you compare it to, but for the price, it's got a terrible ride and no power.How does a Toyota FJ cruiser drive and handle?
Not as well as a Nissan Xterra.
  • christian book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment