Monday, February 20, 2012

I am thinking of trying to get a job at a Toyota dealership in Texas.How much could I earn if I really hustle?

I am thinking of trying to get a job at the Toyota dealership in Tyler Texas.How much could I earn if I do my homework and really hustle?I am thinking of trying to get a job at a Toyota dealership in Texas.How much could I earn if I really hustle?If you really hustle... You could probably make unlimited amounts of money. But I have to warn you that that is illegal.I am thinking of trying to get a job at a Toyota dealership in Texas.How much could I earn if I really hustle?
it depends on how good of a salesperson you are.I am thinking of trying to get a job at a Toyota dealership in Texas.How much could I earn if I really hustle?Some excellent answers here already, but they all assume you want to sell....what position are you after? Even in depressed Eastern NC the sales CAN earn 200K/ per year, but most are more like $50-$60K. Techs can earn $40K or more, but good ones can double that.

Hope this helps. God Bless!I am thinking of trying to get a job at a Toyota dealership in Texas.How much could I earn if I really hustle?
A lot of cash! Dealers work off rate... but if you have to ask, you probably don't have the credentials for them to hire you in the first place...I am thinking of trying to get a job at a Toyota dealership in Texas.How much could I earn if I really hustle?Now a days you will most likely make only about $100 when selling a NEW car. You will never make a lot of money selling NEW cars as a salesman. USED cars on the other hand can pay good commissions. You will have to sell over 12 cars per month to make decent money even if they are all used. The average salesman doesn't quite sell that many. More often one or two salesman out of ten will sell over 12 cars per month. I know one man that consistently makes well over 100,000 per year but don't count on that. If you make over $30,000 the first year you will be doing well and the dealership will love you.Plan on 12 to 13 Hr. Days and often going in on your day off to complete deals. It is NOT for the faint at heart or the Lazy. You must hustle to make even average money. One thing for sure you will learn MUCH and be a better person having tried it if you keep a good attitude and DON'T let people get under your skin. The public generally hate car salesman and they are usually the ones to blame for it. A lot of them come in with an attitude and you must have a thick skin and get them to like you before you can be successful in selling them. The best way is to be nice , bend over backward, and be HONEST with them.

Good Luck and GO FOR IT. It is a great learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment