Monday, February 20, 2012

I plan to trade next year from a nissan altima to toyota corolla. Should I wait to trade it in summer or fall?

When is it a best time to buy a car? I want a 2010 Toyota corolla. I will never buy a new car every again. The value drops tremendously. I wont by upside in a loan.I plan to trade next year from a nissan altima to toyota corolla. Should I wait to trade it in summer or fall?When buying a Used Car it really doesn't matter THAT much. It's more about new cars that it matters. Because as they get in new Inventory they want to drop the price on the older Inventory to move it faster.



For a passenger Car it can really depend. Spring might be a good time as people start looking for Cars to go on trips and there's no more snow to get through. Oftentimes there's deals to be had from Cars sitting on lots throughout winter.



But fall can be good too as most people start looking at 4x4's and SUV's to get through winter. Passenger Cars tend to fall by the wayside.



If you are going to buy new, it's usually best to make sure you plan on keeping the car for 5-10 years. Otherwise you're right it's not worth it.



I say just keep your eyes open for a good deal on the Car you want and be willing to be a little flexible on options, and color. It could pop up at any time. Just do your research and make sure it's worth what you are paying for it.I plan to trade next year from a nissan altima to toyota corolla. Should I wait to trade it in summer or fall?Contact the internet sales manager at the Toyota dealer and work out a deal. They're getting in 2011 cars and want the 2010's out. The later, the more desperate they are to move out old inventory. In July 2009 I got a Corolla LE for $14,800 in Walnut Creek, California. Toyota was taking a media beating then. I haven't had a single problem with this car that was built in Fremont, California, where GM also built cars side by side with Toyota, but couldn't present the same good quality. Try to get yours for around $14,000. They'll haggle a bit. The guys on the lot will bend you over, but not the internet sales manager. After you finish dealing on line, go get your car and don't let the finance guy stick stuff on the invoice you don't need.I plan to trade next year from a nissan altima to toyota corolla. Should I wait to trade it in summer or fall?Keep the Nissan, it's a much better vehicle than the crapolla will ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment