Sunday, February 26, 2012

How much would Carmax give me for my Toyota 01' Celica GT?

Toyota Celica is black exterior, black leather interior. It has 140,000 miles, taking into consideration that it just got a new transmission with 40,000 miles. I tried using Carmax's online website that gives you an online estimate but it didn't have my model as an option.How much would Carmax give me for my Toyota 01' Celica GT?I don't understand why people sell their cars to Carmax. Why not just put an add in the paper?



Why not just estimate here: www.kbb.com



No reason AT ALL to waste your time going to Carmax.How much would Carmax give me for my Toyota 01' Celica GT?It's a wholesale car for them. They can't resell it on their lot, too old. Look at www.kbb.com at the trade in value. It will be around the Fair or Good price for trade in. I would not expect much more than that.



The new trans will not help you with the price but it won't hurt. The new trans helps when you sell it to a private party.

No comments:

Post a Comment