Monday, February 20, 2012

Anyone know how I program a keyless entry on a 2000 toyota camry?

I have tried many instructions but I dont think they are the right ones or something does anyone know where I can get the office toyota instructions?Anyone know how I program a keyless entry on a 2000 toyota camry?Are you sure your keyless entry fob doesn't just need a new battery? You will need to carefully open up the fob to find out what size battery you need. Perhaps an auto parts store will be able to help you.



If the battery is okay, go the library and find the manual for car, make a copy, and try to fix it.



If all else fails, call Toyota customer service.Anyone know how I program a keyless entry on a 2000 toyota camry?Well, if you're not trying to steal someone's car, why don't you call the dealer? Or Auto Club?

No comments:

Post a Comment