Monday, February 20, 2012

How much mileage do Toyota Camry's last until?

I gots me a 1995 Toyota Camry wit 120,000 miles on it.



You think its a good time for me to sell it or can i still be get more mileage out of it?How much mileage do Toyota Camry's last until?We used to have a 1995 Toyota Camry LE....which lasted up to 290K....



of course proper maintenance was a priority.....(lack of maintenance = constant spending)



with good maintenance your vehicle will last more than what I made up to...How much mileage do Toyota Camry's last until?
Usually about 200,000 for a Toyota. I recently sold my 1973 Oldsmobile V6 with over 325,000 miles on it and the only thing I ever repaired is the alternator and water pump. Still ran like new and still getting 27 mpg.How much mileage do Toyota Camry's last until?Most will last about 200,000 miles. I have never owned an American car that failed even at 350,000 miles.



Even 100 thumbs down from the ignorant are meaningless....
People I know with Camry's around 200,000 they start having problems .How much mileage do Toyota Camry's last until?i sold a 92 camry to my friend a few years ago and at the present time it has 400k on it. The original engine was changed at 342 (previous owner had lots of oil leaks and did not change oil for 14k). It still has the original transmission. Basically if you change the oil regularly and do proper maintenance it will last a very long time. At my dealership we had a customer with a '99 sienna that had over 500k on it with the original engine.How much mileage do Toyota Camry's last until?
toyota's will go forever. iv got a 94 celica with 110,000 miles and i plan to keep it as long as i can. 120,000 on a toyota is just broken in. these will go 300-400 thousand miles with proper oil changes and fuel filter change and all the good stuff. a new car probably sounds nice but im sure the money in the bank account sounds nicer.
As long as you maintain it, change oil, timing belts, coolant, thermostat, plugs, wires, fuel filter, it could go for 300KHow much mileage do Toyota Camry's last until?
if you do all the maintenance it could last way longer. we have a lady here at my toyota that has a 1976 landcruiser which she's still driving around.

No comments:

Post a Comment