Thursday, February 23, 2012

My toyota pickup makes a whining noise what is it?

1994 toyota pickup and it whistles after 10 mins but only when the drive is engaged, if I take my foot off the accelerator is stops. If I'm in neutral and rev the engine I don't hear it. Any ideas what it is?My toyota pickup makes a whining noise what is it?It could be a diff whineMy toyota pickup makes a whining noise what is it?
The power steering pumpMy toyota pickup makes a whining noise what is it?you say that you don't hear it when in neutral and rev the engine. if you are not moving at that time i would say the the noise could be coming from the wheels or drive shaft. A wheel bearing or axle bearing that is going bad will make a whining noise. A u joint in the drive shaft will make a whining noise when it is going bad as well. some type tires such a mud grips make a whining noise as the roll over the highwayMy toyota pickup makes a whining noise what is it?
It's the poor dog you tied to the rear bumper. Seriously, I'd check the diff.My toyota pickup makes a whining noise what is it?I would think either you are low on power steering fluid or one of your belts are loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment