Thursday, February 23, 2012

Will a stock Toyota stereo work in my Ford Explorer?

My stereo died on me and I have a friend that gave me her stock stereo out of her new Toyota. Will this be compatible, are they all the same?Will a stock Toyota stereo work in my Ford Explorer?If the stereo's are the same size you're ok. You can get both wiring harnnesses from here http://www.metraonline.com



You'll need a 'to car' harnness for your car and a 'to radio' harness for the Toyota stereo.



Connect these harnesses and you're done.Will a stock Toyota stereo work in my Ford Explorer?
ya the'll work but youll have to re wire them it'll be ezer just to go get a cheap one from auto zone or wallmartWill a stock Toyota stereo work in my Ford Explorer?it should work but why dont you just buy anotherWill a stock Toyota stereo work in my Ford Explorer?
The chances that the wiring harnesses will be compatible are very slim.Will a stock Toyota stereo work in my Ford Explorer?It will work. It's just a different brand.

Just make sure you hook it up right.Will a stock Toyota stereo work in my Ford Explorer?
no pe ford is ford jap is jap

No comments:

Post a Comment