Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do i make the beep beep silent on my toyota?

I drive a 2007 FJ Cruiser and I don't want it do beep everytime I unlock/lock the doors. I read in the manual and it said nothing about it. I have tried pushing both the unlock and the lock button at the same time like on the 4runners.

it doesn't use the horn, it beeps like a toyota not a chevy or GMC. i have tried holding down just the unlock button (didn't work) and then I tried holding down just the lock button (didn't work) and then I tried holding both down (didn't work)How do i make the beep beep silent on my toyota?Get "beeper going, - trace down location by sound, and unplug that annoying "sucker"! That is what I do with my cars. I save it and put it back in when getting rid of car so that next person can "enjoy it"! Be aware that it may "warn" you of more than one or two things not being up to "par", - however,-- it is another form of "idiot warning". For instance if it warns you the headlignts are on when you remove the key, you will have to be smart enough to turn them off without "warning"!



Even more annoying are the ones that "talk to you" incessently, if you are just sitting in seat and the key is in the ignition. If I'm not intending to go anywhere, - I don't need the seat blets on, and I don't need the thing sayng "put seat belts on" 300 times before I remove key and get out of the car!How do i make the beep beep silent on my toyota?Try a Toyota dealer and find out how, and if it is indeed possible
  • chuckecheese
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment