Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do I increase the power of my Toyota Tundra?

Is there a super charger for a 2004 toyota tundra?How do I increase the power of my Toyota Tundra?A Toyota designed supercharger is available at any Toyota parts dept., which will make LOTS of H/P.



You can also install an aftermarket computer chip, performance air filter, stainless header, and turbo-type muffler.How do I increase the power of my Toyota Tundra?
putting a supercharger on the 4.7 is a bad idear. 4.7 have a history of blowing the bottom end of the motor with the trd supercharger or any supercharger for that matter. check it out go the ttora.com

Report Abuse

How do I increase the power of my Toyota Tundra?Supercharge that **** n i g g e r.How do I increase the power of my Toyota Tundra?
If you got the money:



TRD Supercharger - 350HP, 400Lb/Ft. About $3,500, or $5,000 installed at the dealer. If installed by a dealer, the warranty is not voided. I'd LOVE to add one to my '03, but alas, no $$$.

Also:

TRD headers, cat-back exhaust, Flex-a-Lite electric cooling fanHow do I increase the power of my Toyota Tundra?Look some things just need to go to the shop an be tuned up on a computor then what you got is what you get...that eng an tranny are fine if tuned up they are a matched pair don't cause your self problems
  • pontoon boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment