Monday, February 20, 2012

How can I improve my gas mileage in a 96' Toyota Tercel?

How can I impove my gas mileage in my 1996 Toyota Tercel 4SPD?Is there any special engine cleaner I can use to reduce friction?(not fuel injector cleaner)Or any tips that anyone might suggest as for driving or tire inflation.Hypermiling?Taking out seats EXAMPLESHow can I improve my gas mileage in a 96' Toyota Tercel?The tercel is already a gas sipper, what more do you want? Try a tune-up, it might not make a difference in gas mileages but it will improve the engine, thus, making it last longer.How can I improve my gas mileage in a 96' Toyota Tercel?At this point using synthetic fluids in tranny, oil, rearend, and grease as well as clean engine to run cooler is about it. MPG will be small but hp will be 25 and 20lb's of torque as well as engine lasting longer. All by reducing friction.How can I improve my gas mileage in a 96' Toyota Tercel?I just wanted to let everyone know about this great site I found with lots of useful Gas saving tips and information. It is a free site, so no worries. Check it out and save some money like I did using the tips. Good luck!



http://www.BeatTheGas.com/How can I improve my gas mileage in a 96' Toyota Tercel?
Doesn't it already get like 30 around town? Not going to get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment