Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where can i find a headlight conversion kit for my '86 toyota supra?

I have a 1986 toyota supra 3.0, it has the stock flip up headlights, i am looking to convert the flip up into the stationary headlights, i have seen them before on other cars but cant locate where to buy or even view for that matter, if anyone could locate a site online with pics and prices that would be awesome, thanks in advance.Where can i find a headlight conversion kit for my '86 toyota supra?I've owned 5 MKIIIs and I was never able to find anywhere that sold a headlight conversion kit... i know what you mean; I think it looks a lot sleeker with them down... I'm not sure if they offer anything like that for the older Supras though. The only one I ever come across is for the 3rd gen RX-7s. You could try asking on SOGI (Supra owners site) and maybe someone on there would be able to help you.



EDIT: They do not have the headlight conversion at Suprastore.com, trust me, I have lived on that website (an many other Supra sites)... they do (I believe) sell the HID headlight conversion, and perhaps the different shaped headlights (circles as opposed to the squares) but that's about it.Where can i find a headlight conversion kit for my '86 toyota supra?http://www.andysautosport.com/ not sure if it has it here thoughWhere can i find a headlight conversion kit for my '86 toyota supra?I have a MKIII now go to www.suprastore.comWhere can i find a headlight conversion kit for my '86 toyota supra?
just turn them on and unplug the motors .They will stay in the up position

No comments:

Post a Comment