Thursday, February 23, 2012

What double strollers fit in the back of a Toyota Scion XB?

I have a Toyota Scion XB, I have a toddler and a baby on the way, so I am looking at double strollers, but since my trunk is so small, I was wondering if anyone has experience fitting a double stroller in the trunk....What double strollers fit in the back of a Toyota Scion XB?Sorry, I don't have any experience in a small trunk. But what I would do is measure the inside space of your trunk and go to a baby/child shop (like Babys R Us) and ask someone who works there to fold up there double strollers and see if one is small enough to fit. Good luck and congratulations on your new baby.What double strollers fit in the back of a Toyota Scion XB?No because the size of that trunk is too small. Most double stroller fit in SUV or min Van only.

No comments:

Post a Comment