Saturday, February 4, 2012

Where can I find a toyota celica headlight assy?

I bought my '02 Toyota Celica GT used in 2004. Almost immediately after I drove it off the lot, the drivers side headlight dropped. It had been glued back on!! I dealt with this eyesore for over 2 years. Then I was in an accident. The truck shattered the bad headlight. His insurance company paid to fix my car. Finally, two normal headlights!! But the bodyshop that fixed my car, must have cracked the seal on the other headlight. Or perhaps the accident cracked the seal, but they didn't catch it. I noticed the moisture in my passenger side headlight assy, and called the body shop. They told me it was probably there before the accident, i just never noticed it. EXCUSE ME?! I looked at my uneven headlights every time i got in and out of my car, I know there was no moisture. But long story short, I couldn't find a drivers side headlight assy for the two years I looked, any chance I'll find a passenger side assy used?? They are not cheap straight from Toyota! THANKS!Where can I find a toyota celica headlight assy?Moisture inside of the newer "composite" style headlamps is not unusual... most manufacturers usually advise to turn on the lamps for a few moments and the moisture will dissipate... These lamps are "vented" and can collect moisture from the atmosphere... Unfotunately, over a period of time the lamp becomes dirty or "dull" inside and therefore will look terrible alongside of the new one that your body shop installed and there is no practical way to clean the inside...

For a new lamp there are probably "aftermarket" units available, ie: not made by Toyota but from another source. Check with any good body shop and they can check for you. Odds of finding a good used lamp for this model are pretty slimWhere can I find a toyota celica headlight assy?http://www.analogstereo.com/ch鈥?/a>

Report Abuse

Where can I find a toyota celica headlight assy?come down to Ethiopia there is a place called SOMALETERA you can find here easilyWhere can I find a toyota celica headlight assy?
You can probably find a used one here: http://car-part.com



I also use ebay with good results

No comments:

Post a Comment