Saturday, February 4, 2012

How do I find out if my 2003 Toyota Matrix XRS has Vehicle Stability Control?

I have a 2003 Toyota Matrix XRS and am wondering if there's a light on the dashboard or something that lets me know if I have vehicle stability control?



Thanks!How do I find out if my 2003 Toyota Matrix XRS has Vehicle Stability Control?Turn your ignition key on, any system like that will have an Icon that will light up when the ignition key is turned on, but not all the way to "start".



You will see an "ABS" icon for anti lock brakes, etc, stability control is a similar computerized system and should have an icon as well.

Once the car is started, if all systems are well, the icons go out.How do I find out if my 2003 Toyota Matrix XRS has Vehicle Stability Control?In addition to "droopydog's" answer, you can research the VIN number at the dealer or library. Each sequence of numbers refers to a specific option or code; they're not just random.

No comments:

Post a Comment