Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Where can I find the toyota extended warranty coverage details?

I own a Toyota Sienna 2005, and purchased the extended warranty from Toyota finance, but I lost the paper work, although I can find out the warranty number from Toyota, but I still didn't know the coverage details under this warranty.

Where I can find the document for this extended warranty, and more specifically, the screw for my spare tire carrier is worn, but just use one time, I think it should covered by the warranty, but the dealer are not sure about it. Any one know the answer.

Thanks.Where can I find the toyota extended warranty coverage details?The best bet for you is for you to get the customer service number from the dealership. They should be able to get it to you and when you call, using your warranty contract number, the company should be able to send, email or fax a copy of the warranty contract to you. In the wording of the contract should describe what is and is not covered.



Hope this helps.



KenWhere can I find the toyota extended warranty coverage details?That will not be covered by the warranty. You need to call Toyota and ask them for a new copy of the warranty if you have the number of the policy this should be no problem.
  • dp dough
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment