Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Whats the best model of toyota I could get for the cheapest price?

I've about had my fill of chevrolet oldsmobiles, whenever I finally get a different car I think I'm going for a toyota which one would be the best bet?Whats the best model of toyota I could get for the cheapest price?go for a corolla. they have a lot of bang for your buck.Whats the best model of toyota I could get for the cheapest price?You CANNOT get the best model for the cheapest price.



If you meant high value in a low price the Corolla or one of the newer models like Echo. Not only low initially, but low on maintenance and low on gas cost. Corolla is more smooth and quiet than Echo. But make sure you like the seat. A lot of people do not fit well in the seat.Whats the best model of toyota I could get for the cheapest price?either the corolla/echo as stated below, or the older Tercel/Paseo. All very dependable vehicles that have verry low maintenance requirements.Whats the best model of toyota I could get for the cheapest price?
yaris is great and cheap. but if you can afford a corolla. get one of those puppies. like he said.. make sure you like the seating. i didnt like ether of the two at first. but you get used to it..

No comments:

Post a Comment