Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Toyota Sat Nav How to view red light and speed cameras?

I have Whereis Navigation Data Version 14 Australia Software for my Toyota Prius. I read on the net that the Red light and speed camera features is available on the software but Toyota has disabled this feature on the hardware. Is there a work around/hack?Toyota Sat Nav How to view red light and speed cameras?Sorry, I've never heard of there being a red light/speed camera database available for the Denso/Fujitsu Ten SatNav in the Australian Toyota Prius. (Besides, new DVD updates are about Australian $300...)



If having a red light and speed camera database is important to you, I'd suggest investing in a 3rd party navigation unit.Toyota Sat Nav How to view red light and speed cameras?well if you cant see red or know how faster your driving maybe that would be a sign you shouldbe walking

No comments:

Post a Comment