Monday, February 13, 2012

Plrease tell me How to buy the TOYOTA car from Japan to send by ship to Bangladesh?

I live in Japan, now my friend stay in Japan. He is Bangladeshi.

His Brother has office of recondition car. He wants to buy TOYOTA carrola 'X' 1500cc in Japan.and send to Bangladesh by ship.I ask and estimate,It is possivle but very costly.

please tell me the best way.Plrease tell me How to buy the TOYOTA car from Japan to send by ship to Bangladesh?Please contact the Embassy of Japan for getting actual information at: mail@embjp.accesstel.net



Embassy of Japan

Plot No. 5 %26amp; 7, Dutabash Road,

Baridhara, Dhaka, Bangladesh

Phone (880-2)881-0087

FAX (880-2)882-6737

http://www.bd.emb-japan.go.jp/



You may also contact the following person:



Mr. A. Mannan Chowdhury (Kashru), President of Bangladesh Reconditioned Vehicles Importers %26amp; Dealers Association

13, Outer Circular Road (1st Floor)

Rajarbagh, Dhaka-1217, Bangladesh

Tel : +880-2-9339468

Fax : +880-2-9342400



Hope above would help.Plrease tell me How to buy the TOYOTA car from Japan to send by ship to Bangladesh?Go to the car dealer, order the car, and have an address to have it drop shipped.Plrease tell me How to buy the TOYOTA car from Japan to send by ship to Bangladesh?ITS BEST IF YOU CONTACT YOUR LOCAL (DMV) DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES OFFICE, THEY WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER ANY AND ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS AND AT THE SAME TIME YOU WILL BE GETTING THE CORRECT ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION.
  • tess gerritsen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment