Monday, February 13, 2012

I am migrating to Canada from the UAE, can I import my Toyota Corolla 2006 into Canada?

I am migrating to Canada from the UAE, can I import my Toyota Corolla 2006 into Canada? If so then what are the procedures to do that?I am migrating to Canada from the UAE, can I import my Toyota Corolla 2006 into Canada?Before importing a vehicle, you must call to make sure it is allowed to be imported into Canada you can find out from



Transport Canada:1-800-333-0371 or 1-613-998-8616 (Outside Canada)



Canada Customs and Revenue Agency:1-800-461-9999 or 1-506-636-5064 (Outside Canada)I am migrating to Canada from the UAE, can I import my Toyota Corolla 2006 into Canada?shipping alone would cost you more than the price of a new vehicle here. sell it or give it away and start fresh when you get here. unless you have spent a lot on modifications it's not worth it. the north american auto industry is in shambles right now and you could drive away with a brand new car for very little.

besides those crazy Somali pirates may hold it hostage on it's way here.I am migrating to Canada from the UAE, can I import my Toyota Corolla 2006 into Canada?You can but am sure it would probable cheaper to buy a secondhand one when you arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment