Monday, February 13, 2012

What do you think the chances are that we will be saying Toyota 2010 Cup Champion come Monday?

It's two Chevy's against one Toyota.



So I'll give it a 50/50 chance of happening.What do you think the chances are that we will be saying Toyota 2010 Cup Champion come Monday?I'd rather Harvick get it but he'd need something bad happen to both Jimmie and Denny which I highly doubt. I think it's going to be between just Jimmie and Denny and well Denny as something to lose while Jimmie doesn't. In my opinion it's a lot harder to play defense than offense. Denny is trying to not look worried but he's shaking bad on the inside. I know it's a good chance Denny will be the Champion but I still think Jimmie will get it again. But, like you said it's a 50/50 show between Denny and Jimmie, Harvick will need both Denny and Jimmie to have real bad luck to win.



I don't care for Toyota being in NASCAR except in trucks because they don't even produce anything with a V8 except the Tundra. They had that rule back in the day saying the manufacturer had to produce a certain amount, since you couldn't really have that now I think the rule should be that they need to produce at least one car with a V8 to be in Cup, Nationwide, ARCA and any other stock car. So by that Toyota should only be able to compete in Trucks since the Tundra does have a V8. I think I saw somewhere that Toyota TRD actually had to get notes about the Chevy race engine configuration.



Sally B. - Even though you're right but they also keep stats for the manufacturers as in wins and championships. Plus ever since the muscle car era it's always been some kind of manufacturer rivalry, now it's more of domestic vs. jap imports.



EDIT: Since I don't care for Toyota being in NASCAR because of what I said ^^^ then no I don't want Denny getting the championship but it's bound to happen sooner or later like you said. Plus it will take a lot of championships and wins to catch up to the number of Chevy (and other GM) championships and wins so I'm not to worried about it.What do you think the chances are that we will be saying Toyota 2010 Cup Champion come Monday?
i think the chances of us saying toyota cup champion are zero %. but the chances of a toyota driver winning the sprint cup championship are 100%. i and giving you an ironclad guarantee that denny hamlin will win the race and the title.



damn right i'll let you know about itWhat do you think the chances are that we will be saying Toyota 2010 Cup Champion come Monday?75/25

chevy/toyota



chevy is much better!!
I think that Harvick is gonna come through with the win sunday and the championship, although the car make doesnt matter, CHEVY ALL THE WAY!!What do you think the chances are that we will be saying Toyota 2010 Cup Champion come Monday?Here's the way it's going down

Roush Fenway car wins the race (Biffle or Edwards)

Hamlin chokes

Harvick wrecks

Johnson brings home his drive for fiveWhat do you think the chances are that we will be saying Toyota 2010 Cup Champion come Monday?
I agree with Sally. The only time brand names will come up is when the winner thanks his sponsors.

And by the hater fans of course.
No Toyota Championship!What do you think the chances are that we will be saying Toyota 2010 Cup Champion come Monday?
I say the chances are what you say 50/50. But I don't care if it is Toyota or Chevy...as long as it is not 4 time JJ.
We'll be saying 2010 Sprint Cup Champion on Monday. Chevy or Toyota won't be in the title.
I'd say its pretty big at least I hope so.
We'll be saying SPRINT Cup Championship on Monday.



As for who wins, I think Johnson will win. :D



GO JIMMIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment