Thursday, February 16, 2012

How much can I get for an '83 Toyota Celica?

I'm now seriously interested in selling my 1983 Toyota Celica (in good condition- I'm just looking for something bigger) and only around 44,000 miles on it. I was wondering if anyone knows what the most $$ I would expect to get for it if I try to sell it within the next month at most. Also, is it wise to sell on EBay Motors? If not, what is the best way to sell?How much can I get for an '83 Toyota Celica?Between $1,700 to $2,200 or best offerHow much can I get for an '83 Toyota Celica?
If you go to www.kbb.com (Kelley Blue Book) and put in the information on your car it will tell you how much you can get for it.

I know people that have used Ebay motors and had sucess with it so I guess that could work for you. Good luck!How much can I get for an '83 Toyota Celica?$800.00How much can I get for an '83 Toyota Celica?
Kelly Blue Book provides retail, private party, and trade-in Blue Book values on new and used cars, trucks, and vans, including invoice and MSRP. Read KBB reviews, ratings, and advice on selling and purchasing new and used vehicles.



By visiting the site below, you will be able to plug in information to obtain the value of your vehicle based on the medium by which you will be selling the vehicle.



Hope this helps!How much can I get for an '83 Toyota Celica?you can go on kelly's blue book on yahoo and get a estimated selling price for your car, and it would be better than anyone could estimate. and ebay motors would be one of the better places to try and sell it.How much can I get for an '83 Toyota Celica?
I don't think you could get $2,000 for an '83, I had a '92 Celica GT convertible that I sold two years ago for $2,500

Go to Kelly Blue Book and you can get an estimate of what the car is worth....it's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment