Thursday, February 16, 2012

How far can I get on one tank of gas in a 2007 Toyota Yaris?

I am taking a road trip in a few weeks... I drive a 2007 Toyota Automatic Yaris and will be traveling 563 km. I need to know how many times I will have to stop for gas so that I know how much money I will need to have to spend on gas.



Any ideas?How far can I get on one tank of gas in a 2007 Toyota Yaris?Your car has an 11.1 gallon fuel tank and is EPA rated 29 mpg city and 36 mpg highway.



So, by the numbers your car has a city range of 322 miles (518 km) and a highway range of 400 miles (644 km).



This assumes a lot of things - starting completely full, driving to completely empty, and that your driving style and speeds produce the same mpg as the EPA estimate. Only you can know if your driving style averages higher or lower mpg than the numbers shown.



But, I would say it's pretty safe to say if the travel is all or nearly all highway, then one tank will get you there and one tank back. That doesn't include much extra for driving around once you're there!

No comments:

Post a Comment