Saturday, February 4, 2012

Has anyone heard if Toyota dealers will be offering any deals on new and Pre-owned Vehicles?

With what is going on with Toyota and the recall, many dealers are not getting any traffic through their lots in terms of purchasing vehicles. I am currently looking for a new/pre-owned vehicle and I would honestly like to capitalize on this current issue. Are local dealers near you offering deals on new and pre-owned? I am in southern Illinois and would hate to go out and purchase a vehicle and find out that I could have saved money buying from a toyota dealer.Has anyone heard if Toyota dealers will be offering any deals on new and Pre-owned Vehicles?No.... business as usual.



Trust me, there will not be a fire sale at Toyota.Has anyone heard if Toyota dealers will be offering any deals on new and Pre-owned Vehicles?Beaman Toyota Nashville TN

No comments:

Post a Comment