Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can a Cadillac converter on a 93 Toyota go bad after sitting around for a few years?

So yeah, I got a 93 Toyota pick-up (because it was the year before the Tacoma if I'm not mistaken) the stickers went out in '08 from the previous owner. I've already did the tune up on it; (oil/spark plugs/etc.) It must have passed smog then; so would the Cadillac converter go bad after sitting for two years?Can a Cadillac converter on a 93 Toyota go bad after sitting around for a few years?Usually the converter goes bad with use such as over heating causing the biscuit to damage, engine not running clean causing the converter to clog, etc.



Your mechanic should be able to tell you what is wrong with the system. If you are in need of new quality exhaust parts at an affordable price let me know.Can a Cadillac converter on a 93 Toyota go bad after sitting around for a few years?I don't know but if you successfully transform your old Toyota into a Cadillac let me know right away so I can get in on the patent rights!
  • subway application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment