Friday, February 10, 2012

Can I be sued for driving a Toyota despite the recall?

I only have one care, it's a Toyota, and we're still waiting to be called in for the fix. But my question is if I kill someone while driving my Toyota before it's fixed can I be held more responsible than had the accident happened before? Could the police charge me with a crime for driving something I knew was not fixed? Can the family sue me extra for ignoring the warnings?Can I be sued for driving a Toyota despite the recall?Why in the world would you still be driving a car that you know is unsafe to yourself and the ppl around you that is just ignorant and selfish. I hope that if you do get into an accident and cause damages to someones else's car that they do sue the $h*# out of you that is just irresponsible of you and it disgust me!!Can I be sued for driving a Toyota despite the recall?
I don't know the liabilities, but if Toyota has given you multiple warnings for problems, and you choose not to have them repair it, then you can be charge with negligence ( I believe) and I'm sure you could be sued for negligence as well. so I'd get it fixed, even if you don't think there is a problem.Can I be sued for driving a Toyota despite the recall?If you have an accident that is caused by the faults the recall is for then because you know the car has faults and you didn't take reasonable steps to get it fixed you would be found negligent.

Therefore you would have pay damages to the people you hit if they sue for damages and win there court case.Can I be sued for driving a Toyota despite the recall?
Yes, if you get in an accident you can be held criminally liable and may face prison time if someone is killed....Can I be sued for driving a Toyota despite the recall?you might want to call your local Toyota dealer for fix, and if the fix may take more than one day then ask if the dealer can rent you a car for free while fixing your car.Can I be sued for driving a Toyota despite the recall?
Why would you be waiting, call your Toyota dealer and make a appointment. We are having a lot of people doing that at my dealer all day.
The best advice is to get rid of your Toyota and get a different brand. Many car companies are offering good deals on trade ins

No comments:

Post a Comment