Saturday, February 4, 2012

What should I Check in my new toyota camry in terms of the recalls?

I just bought a 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6, I was wondering if there was anything specific I should have checked out in my car, I am the second owner and I'm not sure if the first owner had done anything about the recalls or had anything fixed. If you know, please share.What should I Check in my new toyota camry in terms of the recalls?Also check for TSB's on it, Technical Service Bulletins. They'r a big issue w/ all vehicles



As well as checking w/ dealer, u can search ur VIN online adding: + recalls , or, + tsb , using the + sign.



See wat kinda Toyota Factory Warranty [not third party from an unknown company] u can get. They'r transferrable, so maybe u got previous owner's.



Last time I checked w/ Toyota yrs ago, eligiblity goes by what year the vehicle is and the miles.



Call bout 3 Toyota dealer finance managers, cuz u'l likely get dif answers... %26amp; prices if ur eligible. They mite require pre-warranty vehicle check by dealer, bout $100.



I'd get the most inclusive bumper-to-bumper warranty Toyota offers, not power train.



B4 u buy, geta copy from Finance manager %26amp; study it for cost, coverage, exclusions, limits, definitions, etc, etc.



Next time, research recalls, tsb's, warranties, etc etc b4 u buy.What should I Check in my new toyota camry in terms of the recalls?I would call up you local dealership and ask them if you can bring by your car to check out. This way it's not left up to computer error or wrong information.

No comments:

Post a Comment