Friday, February 10, 2012

I have a 2004 Toyota Camry, can I send it to Toyota to have a moonroof installed?

I had my 2004 Toyota Camry for a while now, and I really want it to have a sunroof, so is it possible to send it to Toyota %26amp; have one installed?I have a 2004 Toyota Camry, can I send it to Toyota to have a moonroof installed?In 2004 Toyota did offer a sunroof for the Camry so yes you could have one installed at the factory. But IMO it would be more cost effective just to have a body shop do it for you because dealerships use factory parts and they tend to be a little more expensive especially if the vehicle is an import. However the 2004 Camry had an electronically controlled sun roof so if you do decide to have a body shop install one make sure that they have done it before.I have a 2004 Toyota Camry, can I send it to Toyota to have a moonroof installed?The Camry has a different pressing for the moonroof option. You would either need to have the whole original roof replaced with the moonroof pressing or have the entire moonroof section along with some of the surrounding metal from a wreck welded in. I think it would be a lot easier and more economical to buy a car with a moonroof already installed or go with an aftermarket product.I have a 2004 Toyota Camry, can I send it to Toyota to have a moonroof installed?yes u can

No comments:

Post a Comment