Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How would I listen to music in the 2010 Toyota Corolla?

I'm thinking of buying a Toyota Corolla 2010 CE with a navigation system (GPS) and the CD %26amp; audio buttons go away. So how do I put in CD's when there's a built-in GPS?How would I listen to music in the 2010 Toyota Corolla?Im a little confused by " CD %26amp; audio buttons go away" but I think the answer is the gps screen flips down to give you access to the cd slot.How would I listen to music in the 2010 Toyota Corolla?This is confusing as where do buttons go? Is it Toyota Nav? If not you need to see if even available on corolla which they might not be. Only other answer is Cd is in trunk or under seat but ,I may be wrong but do not think there is a nav for CE Corolla which is base Corolla.You are adding 5000.00 to a 14,000.00 car.

No comments:

Post a Comment