Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How to fix a door lock on 96 toyota camry?

I have a 96 toyota camry.

my back right side door cannot be opened from outside.

yesterday one of my friend accidently put the child lock and closed the door.



1. Is there a way to disable child lock without opening the door so that I can atleast open from inside.

2. Is it possible and easy to fix/replace the ourside door lock with the door closed?



Thanks.How to fix a door lock on 96 toyota camry?you should better ask the dealerHow to fix a door lock on 96 toyota camry?To,

Respected Sir,



As per refrence to your need in org. , I will send my resume for (Technician Turner %26amp; Fitter),so please accept my resume for this.



Please do needfully waiting your fevarble reply.



I request you to please refer my resume and give a chance to prove my ability and serve your esteemed organisation. I promise you to satisfy my superiors and your management with my hard and sincere working.



Looking forward to receive a favourable reply from you.



Thanking you in anticipation.



yours faithfully,



Prashant PatelHow to fix a door lock on 96 toyota camry?Sorry no, you may be able to flip the switch if you remove the interior of the back seat but I don't think so.How to fix a door lock on 96 toyota camry?
since the door does not open from outside anyway so may be the outside doot handle is already broken . brake the outside handle and through the handle hole you should be able see the door lock inside the door and open the door and replace the door handle by one from junk yars it should be about $5

No comments:

Post a Comment