Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How do I replace the rear bumper of my Toyota Celica?

I got smashed in the passenger side of my rear bumper last year, and I was not able to get insurance coverage to fix the damage - so I want to fix it myself since I finally saved up enough money.



So my question is, how do I remove the rear bumper of my 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S? I would also like to know how to remove the side panel that covers part of the wheel well to the door, as that area got damaged also.



Thank you.How do I replace the rear bumper of my Toyota Celica?on pretty muc all cars the bumper is just held on to the metal using bolts affixed to the reverse side of the bumper. loosen the bolts and put the new bumper on. and i am not sure what you mean by side panel. if your talking about the fender (trunk area to door) then these can sometimes be welded on and must be done professionally. if they are jsut dents then go to autozone and get a suction cup to pop them out. good luck. it sucks being hit when the other guy doesnt have insurance. happened to me. luckily it was just a small scratch tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment