Thursday, February 16, 2012

How do I change the oil on a 2001 Toyota Solara?

I wanted to change the oil on the 2001 Toyota Solara, I wanted to know where I can find the owners manual or a website or pdf or something that shows how many qts of oil I need and the process I need to go through.How do I change the oil on a 2001 Toyota Solara?The owners manual will not tell you how to change the oil.



Also, if you can't do a simple oil change, don't touch the car.How do I change the oil on a 2001 Toyota Solara?Just go to an auto parts store and check their manuals. They will be in the section with motor oil and filters. If you need additional help, ask one of the employees there.



Or, you could Google "How do I change the oil on a 2001 Toyota Solara"



See link:
  • textbook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment