Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Has anyone seen the recent Toyota commercial offering $2000 off of any car?

I want to buy a new car and my dad just said he saw a commercial advertising $2000 off of any Toyota car. I have been looking online to find the advertisement online and get the details but I can't find it. Does anyone know where I could find this information? If you could give me a link or anything that would be fantastic! Thanks!Has anyone seen the recent Toyota commercial offering $2000 off of any car?The $2000 is probably a rebate or off the dealer sticker cost.

Check the Newspaper for local car dealers in the classifieds section of your paper for your local Totota dealerships!

They are available online at the newspaper's website, but the newspaper is probably easier to get if you subscribe already!
  • international trucks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment