Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Does anybody know where I can find a 1999 Toyota Tacoma Truck maintenance book?

Im looking for the book of this vehicle that contains when I should change the oil, transmission, and other maintenance things. I called Toyota and they say that they don't sell the book anymore so I was wondering if anyone knew where I can find one.Does anybody know where I can find a 1999 Toyota Tacoma Truck maintenance book?EBay if you want the Original Toyota one.



Haynes is a good choice too. You can find it at any Parts store or online.Does anybody know where I can find a 1999 Toyota Tacoma Truck maintenance book?Look for a Haynes repair manual, they have everything you'll ever need to know and sell them at most auto parts stores.Does anybody know where I can find a 1999 Toyota Tacoma Truck maintenance book?www.amazon.com has many auto manuals for sale. You can also try ebay. They have many used books as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment