Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How to use the car key to bypass the security ignition in a toyota celica?

I have a toyota celica where I have to click on the beeper before I put the key in the ignition otherwise the key won't ignite the car - I think it's a part of the security feature. However now that my beeper is broken and I can't start my car by just turning the key - is there a way around this or do I have to wait till I replace the beeper?How to use the car key to bypass the security ignition in a toyota celica?you should still be able to cycle the door lock cylinder with the key to cancel the alarm. If that does not work, the switch in the drivers lock may be bad. Try the passenger door and again try to start the car. This should give you an idea to what is going on. Good Luck---SB

No comments:

Post a Comment