Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Can I take a Dodge to Toyota Dealership for oil change?

My boyfriend has a Toyota and the dealership he takes his car to to get it serviced is just excellent. They are the nicest people. I need to get my Dodge's oil changed and I was wondering if I can take it to the Toyota dealership.Can I take a Dodge to Toyota Dealership for oil change?Yes you can but you are going to pay the price when you can get the same service for cheaper somewhere else like Walmart Tire %26amp; Lube Express The price are $25 for the house brand what is super tech oil and a 15 point inspection service $30 for a standard oil change what is the same 15 point inspection but is bulk oil of what the store features or any bottled oil of your choice $40 for High millage oil change 15 point service High millage oil what is castrol enviro pack 10W30 or 5W30 eco friendly or any bottled high millage oil of your choice and $55 for power and performance what is any synthetic oil of your choice also 15 point service.Can I take a Dodge to Toyota Dealership for oil change?
if you bought the vehicle from the dealership then yes. if you didn't, you can still take it there for an oil change but you will have to pay then for the job which would be the same as going to anywhere else.Can I take a Dodge to Toyota Dealership for oil change?Sure BUT buy the right filter and let them know you have it or they will have one delivered and charge you more. Otherwise they are happy to change oil- you should learn how.
yup, mechanics are trained to work on any car but are certified to work on certain types of cars.Can I take a Dodge to Toyota Dealership for oil change?Yes, but if you need anything else the Toyota Dealer will have to order parts and this can be time consuming.Can I take a Dodge to Toyota Dealership for oil change?
hav your boy learn to do oil change him self it much cheaper.
I think so..but you'll pay for it.Can I take a Dodge to Toyota Dealership for oil change?
yes u can

No comments:

Post a Comment