Thursday, February 16, 2012

Why is Toyota still considered a reliable vehicle?

In the last year Toyota vehicles have been recalled twice. Why on Earth would people claim them to be reliable? If you try to brake and your car doesn't brake, it obviously is unreliable. Or when your driving, and your car takes off like a damn jet in the middle of rush hour why would you still consider it a reliable car? My God, buy American cars buy a Ford, or Chevy, You want have any problems, AND they will last you longer then 75,000 miles.Why is Toyota still considered a reliable vehicle?The Toyotas I've owned in the past have been very reliable (and I bought them with more than 75,000 miles on them). I suppose I would feel differently if something like that had happened to me (our biggest malfunction while driving was in a Ford Taurus). And I buy what I can afford. That's just the way it is sometimes.Why is Toyota still considered a reliable vehicle?
all cars have recalls...



it just so happens that Toyotas have SO FEW recalls that it's quite newsworthy when they do have a recall... and overall, there were few brake failures...



I know of no one who has ever had a problem with a toyota...I know MULITIPLE people who have had problems with GMs and Jeeps in particular, and some with Ford, but they seem to be getting better...



in short, EVERYONE I KNOW SAYS EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS A JOKE... and all you have is a handfull of recalls that no one I know was impacted by...Why is Toyota still considered a reliable vehicle?That's pretty funny, considering that the three Nissans, two Subarus and the three Toyotas we have owned have been relatively trouble free, cheap to operate, had/have stellar gas mileage and have lasted well over 200,000 miles each (those that we are not still driving).



I understand your love affair with Ford. After all, it is the classic American motor car. I do like a good F150 as a utility vehicle. However, the absolute worst car we ever owned (and we brought it brand new from a dealership) was an American car. And I hope you are not serious about Chevvies. Really?



I would like to inform you that American made cars are also recalled routinely.



I do not expect any U.S. car to run much beyond 125,000 miles, but that is just middle aged for a Toyota, sir.
Utter horse sh*t.



My fleet vehicles were once Chevy, and it was a never ending carousel of problems. Switched to Toyota, paid more on the front end and save a ton on lost time and repair in the end.



On top of that the labor unions have insured that I will never, and I mean never even give American manufacturers another chance until they are gone.



Toyota provides many Americans good paying jobs without the evil of unions as many of them are manufactured right here.Why is Toyota still considered a reliable vehicle?Because they are reliable. Yes, their were 2 recalls, mistakes happen. On the whole though Toyota's reputation for reliability is good, better than GM. I'd rather buy a foreign car that works well with good features for a good price than spend extra to line the pockets of the greedy UAW and their ridiculous demands.Why is Toyota still considered a reliable vehicle?
GM cars were recalled as well. Do you consider them reliable?

This link gives you a handful of the recalls GM has had in the past year.
Because they don't burn while sitting in your garage(Lincoln Navigator)



They don't explode in a side collision(Chevy Silverado with side saddle gas tanks)



They don't implode from rear collisions(Ford Pinto).



Maybe you should actually do some thinking before you post your ignorance online to the world. The BIG 3 have had MANY, MANY, MANY recalls.Why is Toyota still considered a reliable vehicle?
All auto makers have recalls, you just heard more about the Toyota recall. It was heavily published in order to boost Goverment Motors sales.

I have included a like of all auto recalls.



http://www.autorecalls.us/
LMAO!

You're right. That's been the history of American cars, superior consistent quality. 75,000? Is that all? LMAO!
It's really too bad. They've ruined their excellent brand. Maybe having Americans build their cars wasn't such a good idea.
I dont consider Toyo reliable and I've owned two w/ no issues.
they are...its just the others are shyt...its like saying Rosie O dunuts is hot..when you compare her to ted kennedy.
I've had my Toyota (4th one BTW) and haven't had a bit of trouble out of it in 9 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment