Friday, February 10, 2012

Given the recalls and safety concerns recently, would you buy a 2011 or 2012 Toyota?

I probably would buy one.



Why? Because I think they will galvanize their efforts to make the best and safest products they can.



I think Toyota will look to recover with improved products, superior warranties, and perhaps some price incentives. What else can they do at this point? I'd say they kind of have to do these things. And hopefully the result will be great cars.



Would you buy a new Toyota?Given the recalls and safety concerns recently, would you buy a 2011 or 2012 Toyota?No, never ever buy a Toyota, Nissan, Honda or other $hitty @*** Oriental brands. ONLY buy American cars if you are an American citizen. If you buy foreign, you might as well as be a terrorist.



Also, Toyota does not own a city in Japan. The city adopted company's founder's name, as it is headquartered there. Get your "facts" straight, dumb@***.Given the recalls and safety concerns recently, would you buy a 2011 or 2012 Toyota?
NO WAY! Personally, I wouldnt have bought onw even before the recall. But, the prices I have seen on the new camrys and corralas have been irresistable. I see where you cme from if youreally wnat one it say ok just maks sure you have a very good warrenty!Given the recalls and safety concerns recently, would you buy a 2011 or 2012 Toyota?Nope. I ended up buying a 2010 Malibu LTZ V6. With all the incentive, rebates, negotiating, %26amp; low apr, I ended up getting it $5K below sticker. My payment now is cheaper than my ole Sentra was when I got it 3 yrs ago. And....my car is damn nice. Huge improvements in quality.
I would buy a toyota if they offered one I liked. I want 6MT-they do not have it in a car.Given the recalls and safety concerns recently, would you buy a 2011 or 2012 Toyota?the problem came from using older parts. the issue came from using a form of a Cadillac CTS pedal assembly. the 2011/12 Toyota line of vehicles will have a toyota pedal assembly so the problem will not occur again. I don't look down at toyota for this incident. all automakers have had some sort of recall so why punish one company for something a lot of others have already had. Such as a seat belt issue from I believe GM. the pedal issue is already being fixed and most dealerships are replacing the parts as they come in. this is a issue from using parts from earlier years as the recall was so many vehicles. this will not hurt toyota as much as some people think. they will continue to sell many top quality vehicles as they have been in the past.Given the recalls and safety concerns recently, would you buy a 2011 or 2012 Toyota?
ten times over - I own one and can you show me a car that goes for 7 years and 140 000 ml WITHOUT ANY REPAIRS ? not even the brakes.
No---my parents own all Toyota's and they're like Toyota this Toyota that...I've never been impressed. My mom's new $30k Camry XLE is on three recalls right now; and after seeing how noisy this car is (considering its $30k and not a Chevy Cobalt), I would never buy one.



Best off sticking with a 3-series or a C-Class (even used), in my opinion, at least!Given the recalls and safety concerns recently, would you buy a 2011 or 2012 Toyota?
No, I will never buy a Toyota again. I have a 2010 Toyota Prius, and I wish I had never bought it. The whole recall thing has been a total nightmare, and Toyota has been lying about the gas pedal problem for years, and the Prius problem for months to cover their own pathetic butts. I am so sick of Toyota's bull crap. I wish I had a time machine to go back to August, and buy a car from a company that doesn't suck this much.
I, my family and friends are through with this joke of a company. Their acceleration problems across so many years and model lines coupled witn Prius brakes and now Camry powwersteering leaks,Tacoma driveshaft cracks,Tundra rust and balljoint problems and their long history of engine sludge,etc,etc make their cars third rate if that.
http://www.auto123.com/en/used-cars/reca…

as you can see toyota still has one of the least amount of recall,chevy alone has over 700,so i ask whats the big deal about toyotas recalls over gm and fords or any other company at that
Get a toyota thats 2012 or newer.....you'll be alot safer and more newer parts



here think about this....



Recalls Made:



Toyota has about 175 (including pedal and brakes)

Ford has made over 210+

Chevy has about 700

GM has over 1000+





if you want an American car go ahead, I always trust Japanese engineering......



Toyota owns a city in Japan...what does GM own. GM owns NOTHING....THEY ASKED FOR A ******* BAILOUT MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT......



that just shows how clearly how pathetic American cars are.....



The best show Top Gear agrees that American's cannot make a car (except Ford) Ford is good.
Bob is about as stupid as someone can be.In one of his post he blamed the gas pedals sticking on the owners of the vehicles abusing their vehicles.Toyota tried to hide the problem from people and at last count they have figured it killed around 17 people.Keep buying that Japanese junk Bob and hating American engineering,check your facts idiot the city in Japan was already there but they just changed their name.Toyota doesn't own the city you dumb ***.
No i would never buy a toyota, honda, nissan, kia or any other japanese made piece of crap. They are all junk and toyota thinks a little metal shim can fix a pedal. I would buy a GM or any American cars.
OH,HELL NO.
i would buy toyotas anyday
  • fashion week 2011
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment