Monday, February 13, 2012

Where can I get a cheap stock exhaust tip for a Toyota Paseo?

I just purchased a heavily riced out Toyota Paseo as a commuter car, and it has an obscenely loud exhaust on it. Frankly I think it's embarrassing driving around in a car that screams like a race tuned track car but only has 93 horse power. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a stock exhaust tip or whatever I would need to make this car shut the hell up on the cheap?Where can I get a cheap stock exhaust tip for a Toyota Paseo?go to a local muffler shop and for under $100 bux you can probably get a very quiet muffler put in. Try a private shop not a name brand (dealer or Mineke). I will bet your catalytic converter is gone and going to a dealer will cost you $$ go to a mom and pop and under $100.Where can I get a cheap stock exhaust tip for a Toyota Paseo?recking yard would be the best bet! some parts stores can also special order them inWhere can I get a cheap stock exhaust tip for a Toyota Paseo?Scrao yard



Quality aftermarket should be OKWhere can I get a cheap stock exhaust tip for a Toyota Paseo?
The e bay is a good place to pick up car parts at rock bottom prices.

Scrap yards can also be a little gold mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment