Friday, February 10, 2012

Where can i buy a new alloy wheel for my toyota yaris?

I have damaged one of my alloy wheels on my 2004 toyota yaris and am having great difficulty finding one to match it. Are there any good places to buy these?Where can i buy a new alloy wheel for my toyota yaris?JapanWhere can i buy a new alloy wheel for my toyota yaris?
New one only from dealer or body shop. Used Ebay or salvage yard.Where can i buy a new alloy wheel for my toyota yaris?uhhh... dealership?

i dunno, i not THAT experienced...

if you want you can go after market like those Video gamesWhere can i buy a new alloy wheel for my toyota yaris?
Toyota dealer will be able to supply a new one or get the old one refinished for you if appropriateWhere can i buy a new alloy wheel for my toyota yaris?Try ebay or your local craigslist. Best of luck.Where can i buy a new alloy wheel for my toyota yaris?
Many local garages offer wheel refurbishment services, around 拢50

per wheel.

Your local toyota dealer should be able to provide a wheel refurbishment

service but it might cost more than the local garage does it for.

Or you could cheat and put the spare one on unless it`s one of those

skinny space saver wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment