Thursday, February 16, 2012

Is a toyota celica considered more of a femalre or male vehicle?

i was thinking about getting a toyota celica cause i like the way they look. and my friend said to me, thats more of a female's car and im like hmmmm. but i do like it, any opinions?Is a toyota celica considered more of a femalre or male vehicle?I own a Toyota Celica GT and I'm a girl but that doesn't mean anything. I'm a college student and i get compliments all the time from guys about how awesome my car is, even when i'm picking my sister up from high school i notice lots of guys checking out my car and even a few have asked if its for sale. If you like it you should get it, i love mine! its a really reliable car. the only problem is it sucks on snow and ice so if you get snow or ice where you live... put bags of sand in trunk so you dont spin off the road!! Is a toyota celica considered more of a femalre or male vehicle?A car doesn't have any bits.



It's not male, it's not female. Is a toyota celica considered more of a femalre or male vehicle?i would say its mostly driven by females. well thats what i see mostly anyways. that and tiburons.Is a toyota celica considered more of a femalre or male vehicle?
i think it is more of a girls car, but then again i do not really like cars.. I wouldn't worry about what anyone thinks as long as i liked what i was driving. Someone making fun of you or judging u shows they lack self confidence. They look cool when they are riced out.

No comments:

Post a Comment