Friday, February 10, 2012

If I sold my car to the Toyota dealer already but have not gotten the money, it is possible to revoke the sale?

I sold my car to the Toyota dealer and we signed the papers already but for some reason the Toyota dealer has not gotten the money to me as promised, is it possible to call the sale off and get the car back? What rights do I have in my situation? Thanks.If I sold my car to the Toyota dealer already but have not gotten the money, it is possible to revoke the sale?yes get your money back and sell it for more money, seriously cars dealer dont give enough money for the used cars. if you're a good seller you can get more money than what they offered youIf I sold my car to the Toyota dealer already but have not gotten the money, it is possible to revoke the sale?
For some reason they haven't gotten the money to you. LOL. Call the police and a lawyer and get both involved. And call the dealership everyday until you get your money. You should not sign documents like that without having the check in hand already.



Also, if/when you do call the police and lawyer keep a record of all your time so you can invoice it. It also helps in demonstrating the steps you took to get your money. Make it clear to them that you aren't going to go away and aren't going to back down until you're paid. They're just playing games.If I sold my car to the Toyota dealer already but have not gotten the money, it is possible to revoke the sale?It depends on the amount of time that has passed since the paperwork was signed. You might want to check with an attorney about this.

For starters, I'd call the dealer and demand either my money or my car within 24 hours. I'll gaurantee that they have the available funds.If I sold my car to the Toyota dealer already but have not gotten the money, it is possible to revoke the sale?
If it has been more than 48 hours then you need to go to the dealer, sit down with the Sales Manager, the Finance Manager and the General Manager and demand the money or the car.



Don't leave the office without one of them.If I sold my car to the Toyota dealer already but have not gotten the money, it is possible to revoke the sale?You have signed, so no. But you should have recieved the money by now.If I sold my car to the Toyota dealer already but have not gotten the money, it is possible to revoke the sale?
Why would you sell your car without getting paid at the same time ?
yea it is mate u can stop it any time

No comments:

Post a Comment