Thursday, February 16, 2012

How do I take out the high mount brake light out of a 1994 Toyota Camry Le.?

I have a 1994 Toyota Camry LE. My high mount brake light has blowed and I need to replace it, but I dont know how to get to the bulb. Can anyone help me please?How do I take out the high mount brake light out of a 1994 Toyota Camry Le.?Have you tried reading the owner's manual?



There are only two ways to access the bulb. Either from the trunk area, or removing the cover of the high mount light.



I'm pretty sure that you have to remove the cover.



Google is your friendHow do I take out the high mount brake light out of a 1994 Toyota Camry Le.?take off the lense, the red plastic, or you might have to take the whole thing off. I bet if you took a lok you could figure it out.
  • extreme pizza
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment