Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How do I disconnect the fuel from one cylinder on a 3.4L V6 Toyota?

I am adding a sealer to the engine coolant system to fill a head gasket leak and the product requires I run the engine with the spark plug out of the troublesome cylinder, in order for the agent in the sealer to fill the leak. How do I disconnect the fuel from one cylinder on a 3.4L V6 Toyota?How do I disconnect the fuel from one cylinder on a 3.4L V6 Toyota?You can't disconnect the fuel from individual cylinders. It sounds like you just need to pull the spark plug.How do I disconnect the fuel from one cylinder on a 3.4L V6 Toyota?You can unplug the harness going to that one injector.



The only problem is that if you went this far in trying to shortcut a head gasket repair, why not just FUBAR everything else you can trying to do this on your own!



The lengths people go to to make things worse with their vehicles...How do I disconnect the fuel from one cylinder on a 3.4L V6 Toyota?just pull the fuse to the fuel pump

No comments:

Post a Comment