Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where can I get a short shift kit for my 1989 Toyota Corolla?

I have a 1989 Toyota Corolla SR5, I am trying to find a short shift kit for it, but can't find one anywhere. If you know a web address I can check out, I'd love to compare brands. I couldn't find anything after searching for an hour, all I found was for 98 and newer.Where can I get a short shift kit for my 1989 Toyota Corolla?Most parts for the GT-S will bolt on to the SR5. Look for parts available to the AE92.Where can I get a short shift kit for my 1989 Toyota Corolla?you cant find it because its a 89 toy corolla! why bother? but, if you had to..... just re-drill and position the linkage sockets to half the distance that they are at now. but why??? its a corolla. i think that would be the gayest thing i ever saw,,,,,,and i'm gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment