Sunday, January 29, 2012

Can I disable the horn feedback I get when locking and unlocking my 94 Toyota Land Cruiser?

I have a 95 Toyota Land Cruiser that honks (beeps) everytime I use the keyless remote. Other cars I've had provided different types of "feedback" when locking the vehicle that you could choose, such as the lights flashing or nothing at all. Does the this model toyota land cruiser have a similar option and how do engage it so that the horn stops honking everytime I hit a button to unlock it?Can I disable the horn feedback I get when locking and unlocking my 94 Toyota Land Cruiser?This is just the type of alarm that was installed on your 80 series...You can go to a alarm shop and they will fix the problem...The easy way is to just pull the wire to the horn and use the finger when you get discouraged from another driver...Can I disable the horn feedback I get when locking and unlocking my 94 Toyota Land Cruiser?I would refer to your owner's manual. Most keyless entry remotes have some sort of code that you can disable the horn. I was able to do this with my Neon.

No comments:

Post a Comment