Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where Can I Find a Newly Rebuilt Engine for my 1993 Toyota Tercel?

Hola, I need a newly rebuilt engine for my 1993 Toyota Tercel.



My car Has recently died, and it needs a new engine!



ANYTHING will help, locally would be much appreciated, I live in Vancouver Washington.Where Can I Find a Newly Rebuilt Engine for my 1993 Toyota Tercel?Hola to you too.



A re-man engine (if you could find one for a 93 Tercel) would cost about 2 grand minimum! You could replace the whole car cheaper.



I don't know where this is but;

I-5 Auto %26amp; Truck Parts USA-WA(Chehalis) 800-551-4489 / 360-262-3550

lists a used engine for $450.00



Go here and look for more; http://car-part.com/Where Can I Find a Newly Rebuilt Engine for my 1993 Toyota Tercel?you'd probably have better luck getting one from a junkyard from a wreck

No one is going to rebuilt an engine on a tercel..the car is worth less than the labor involved

No comments:

Post a Comment